Saturday, May 22, 2010

What if, u tried means & ways to stop contacting a person & tt person manage to find u?

e.g, blocking msn contact, clear tt person's no fr handphone memory. the best thing is, all of us are graduating..so there'll be lesser chance to c each other in sch. But what if tt person manage to find u???

What if, u tried means %26amp; ways to stop contacting a person %26amp; tt person manage to find u?
If you're trying to play it nice... forget about it. Most people don't take subtle hints. I don't normally say it to the person's face unless I absolutely have to but I DO make it clear with my attitude that I don't want to do anything with that person (usually it involves me being rude). If you still want to play it nice and don't want to talk to them about it, write it out and give it to them in a letter.


No comments:

Post a Comment