Monday, May 24, 2010

Another interview story.?

Well, another interview story. This time, I will attempt dialogue mode.





The characters:


C - the candidate


MD - interviewer 1, the Managing Director


HM - interviewer 2, the HR Mgr





The scene:


A small size beauty care clinic, seeking an accounts candidate with 2 yrs of exp.





(C was led by HM into MD's room. C shook hands with both interviewers and was grant a seat)





MD: So, how did you find our place? Anyway, this is my boss room and his personal restroom cost $13,000 in renovation. For you, the one right outside the entrance will do. Hahaha.





C: (What restroom?) Ok, I see.





MD: So do u wanna ask the questions first or we ask you?





C: Please go ahead with your queries.





MD: Ok, I have your resume with me and I can read but why don't u tell me more about your last job?





C: Ok, I have approx 2 yrs of accounting exp, doing mainly....(blah, blah, blah).....





MD: (Yawning) (Look at the resume like it was a blank sheet)

Another interview story.?
This is not some place I'd want to work and they certainly don't know anything about interviewing candidates.
Reply:Is there a question here? So, the Managing Director is not the greatest interviewer...


No comments:

Post a Comment