Saturday, May 22, 2010

True or False: Socrates believed himself innocent of the charges brought against him.?

Additional questions I need help on. (they are review questions that were given to me for preparation on my test that's coming up! =/)





1. Who are the young men that follow Socrates? a. the poor, b. The sons of rich men, c. women, or d. none of the above





2. True or False: Socrates is accused of making the worse argument the stronger.





3. True or False: Socrates was known for being a teacher. I'm pretty sure it's true, but just have to make sure.





4. True or False: Socrates put his household responsibility before everything else. Again, I think it's true.





5. True or False: Not everyone is capable of teaching the youth. (In accordance to Socrates)





6. Socrates managed to get Meletus to accuse him of: a. Atheism, b. Monotheism, c. Polytheism, or d. none of the above





7. T/F: Socrates prefers life over death.





8. T/F: Socrates does not give directions for how he should be buried.





9. Socrates has agreed to obey the laws of Athens by means of a (explicit/tacit/or contractual agreement)

True or False: Socrates believed himself innocent of the charges brought against him.?
please grade my test!!


1-B


2-T


3-T


4-F


5-F


6-D


7-F


8-F


9-TACIT
Reply:Youre lucky I am generous. I would much rather you read and learn Socrates, but I have been in a pinch myself so:


1- d.


2- F


3- I would say T, but he wasn't really known for that until later


4- Bizarre question, but I would say T


5- Another bizarre question, but I would say F


6- A


7-prefers life, but chooses death in the end


8-T


9-tactic


No comments:

Post a Comment