Monday, May 24, 2010

Long Jump Training?

This is my second year participating in the Long Jump and i've only managed to muster out a 17'.2'' because of poor training, well technically b/c of a shortage of coaches and long jump pit, I believe I've only had 4 practices in 2 years for long jump. Does anybody have any tips and or training i can do without actually having a sandpit?

Long Jump Training?
ok 17 feet that amazing i conly only jump friggin 12! then again I am 13..... anyways what In used to do was get chalk ot tape (masking) and make a starting point and a jumping point. I would run an djump as far as i could and tried to keep one of my feet wher I landed then I would measure the distance and then aventually I learned how to pick up speed and I eventually made it to 12 feet.
Reply:do lots of plyometrics


No comments:

Post a Comment