Monday, May 24, 2010

Help!!???I've got a problem with my macbook, I think it's totally screwed now.?

ok so it all started with me forgetting my administrative password. or whatever you call the password, you need to install new software.


but I think when I first got my macbook, I skipped all the password crap and so but I am not sure anymore..


well back to the problem. I haven't been able to install new software in a month now, which is really annoying because I can't access my hotmail account because there is a new safari update or I dunno...


I only found that out because I asked here. So someone told me that I should do the update thing, in order to regain access to my hotmail account. So I wanted to do it, but then it asked me for the my name and password and so on . and as I said , I couldn't remember creating a password or any other account.





So then today I was researching how I could change the password , and on this one site it said that I should put in my Mac OS X Install disc, and press the c key and blah blah. I did all of that and I even managed to change my password

Help!!???I've got a problem with my macbook, I think it's totally screwed now.?
yeah, i think it's screwed, too. You might have deleted some system files when you tried to reset the password using your Mac OS Install disc.





Try to repair your disk using the Mac OS Install disc. If that doesn't work, then reinstall a new OS.

birthday flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment