Saturday, May 22, 2010

HELP! HONEE WAX EVERYWHERE! it won't come OFF?!!?

I bought some honee wax. i didn't have the lid on it b/c i had a stick stuck in it. well, somehow it managed to get dumped all under my counter. i have the "wax off stuff" um, can you say WHAT A JOKE?





what else can i use quickly? i can't get to the beauty store to purchase that stuff to remove it off surfaces.





is there a around the house substitute?





vaseline? Lotion? Goof off? (i have some) WD 40?


what would be a good anti wax material to get rid of this stuff quickly b/4 i get in trouble w/ my coinhabitants?

HELP! HONEE WAX EVERYWHERE! it won't come OFF?!!?
Sorry to say, but I have not found anything that works well to remove it from surfaces. I also tried the wax off, but same here - a no go. I honestly don't know what you can use to remove it completely. Some things may work to get some of it off, but to get it all? I just don't know. Sorry!
Reply:vaseline and baby oil help it get off of me. i did an at home wax last night and it got stuck to my skin and i just used baby oil and scraped it off


No comments:

Post a Comment